The sport in which there are many emotions is obviously football. Indeed, during football matches, emotions of all kinds are shared. To experience these magical moments, everything happens in the stadiums. Stadiums are special places to experience this sport. In this article you will discover the 3 most beautiful football stadiums in Europe. Long before that, here are the criteria on which this ranking is made.
The criteria according to which the ranking of the most beautiful football stadiums in Europe is made
In terms of football stadiums in Europe, there are plenty. They are all beautiful stadiums. Nevertheless, when we talk about beautiful stadiums in this particular case, certain criteria are taken into account. So, the criteria taken into account to choose these three stadiums as the most beautiful in Europe are :
- Infrastructure: this concerns everything that is material (seats, changing rooms, etc.);
- Architecture: here, we have to look at the shape, the space and especially the design... ;
- Fan attendance: at each match, you have to see the fervour of the fans and the atmosphere they create.
The three most beautiful football stadiums in Europe
It's not just the stadiums that are in contention. The league they are in gets credit. So check out this ranking.
1. Camp Nou (FC Barcelona) in La Liga
The Camp Nou is one of the biggest stadiums in Europe with its 99,354 seats. The Catalan's stadium is the most beautiful stadium in Europe and even in the world.
2. Anfield (Liverpool) in the Premier League
This stadium is in second place mainly because of the atmosphere and the enthusiasm of the fans. It has 53,400 seats.
3. Wembley (Chelsea) in the Premier League
This stadium is the home of the English national team. It is the most beautiful stadium in England. It is this coefficient that has propelled it to 3rd place.